Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Wireless Pencil for iPad Air 11” (M2)

Can anyone recommend a 3rd party pencil for iPad Air 11” (M2) with wireless charging? The pencil-pro is too much $$$ for my usage and I’m also looking for something that I won’t care about too much if I lose it.

Apple Pencil Pro

Posted on May 22, 2024 11:25 AM

4 replies

May 22, 2024 1:10 PM in response to CantonDan

I don’t have a recommendation and honestly not sure there is an alternative that will offer wireless charging. If $129 or $119 (education store price) is too expensive you can go with the USB-C one for $79 or $69 education store (also on sale at some retailers in the US for $69). Also consider that the Pencil Pro can be located using Find My.

May 22, 2024 1:13 PM in response to KaeBFly

KaeBFly wrote:

I don’t have a recommendation and honestly not sure there is an alternative that will offer wireless charging.

The link I provided above is an option that offers wireless charging specifically and is only $44.99.

Adonit Neo Pro supports wireless charging when you clip it on to an iPad. No more cables needed! Stay charged wherever you go.

Adonit is a good quality manufacturer of styluses for different devices.

Wireless Pencil for iPad Air 11” (M2)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.