Newsroom Update

watchOS 11 brings powerful health and fitness insights. Learn more >

"Wi-fi Calling Emergency Address Updated" - Continually sent to my Apple Watch from new iPhone 15 Pro

I've had my Apple Watch Series 7 for about two years. Regularly updated. I bought an iPhone 15 Pro and activated it yesterday. Since then, I keep getting the notification: "Wi-fi Calling Emergency Address Updated." I dismiss it, and it returns within 3-4 minutes. I've updated the software to my new iPhone 15 Pro. I've update the software on my Apple Watch. I still get the same notification. I've turned them both off and restarted them. One suggestion was to stop all notifications from my Apple Watch, but that defeats a very valuable function of that device. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Apple Watch Series 7, watchOS 9

Posted on May 22, 2024 2:27 PM

3 replies

May 23, 2024 3:03 PM in response to 6x6

These tips didn't work, either. I noticed that when I hit the "Update Emergency Address" location, it listed my Apple watch literally scores of times. The exact same name. Only the top one was selected, but there were MANY duplicates under the first one. I can only assume it created a new one each time the notification went to my Apple watch. I never had this problem until I activated my new iPhone (purchased directly from Apple).

"Wi-fi Calling Emergency Address Updated" - Continually sent to my Apple Watch from new iPhone 15 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.