if customer is paying so much amount of money for iphone but iphone tech team is not concerned about app store download issue some time it i am not able start downloading

From past 3 weeks i am struggling while downloading or updating app because it getting stuck and when you go to date time settings and turn it off on then app start downloading. This not simple problem it’s all about paying so much and not getting services.

iPhone 15, iOS 17

Posted on May 24, 2024 9:00 PM

2 replies

May 24, 2024 9:30 PM in response to saurav189

saurav189 Said:

"From past 3 weeks i am struggling while downloading or updating app because it getting stuck and when you go to date time settings and turn it off on then app start downloading. This not simple problem it’s all about paying so much and not getting services."

-------

Fixing a Boot Loop:

Your iPhone is in a Boot Loop. This typically occurs when you go abuut installing an update, and it stalled while in the process. Go here to fix that: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - User Tip

if customer is paying so much amount of money for iphone but iphone tech team is not concerned about app store download issue some time it i am not able start downloading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.