My iPhone 13 keeps restarting, but it’s not like most kernel panics I’ve seen. It’s definitely kernel panics, as I have the panic full logs, but the circumstances are weird.

Hey everyone! I’ve been having some problems with my iPhone 13. Awhile back, I dropped it and the frame bent ever so slightly on the side with the volume buttons, and it kept restarting (expect for some reason after around 8-9pm it would be perfectly fine). decided to start using an old iPhone 11 I had lying around, but it was sadly lost last weekend at 6 flags. Now I’m back on the 13, and I need to fix this. So now on to my current situation: I do not have a SIM card currently installed, and this is the best it’s ever run. The phone did not restart ONCE while it was in SOS mode, and only restarted twice when I was on WiFi. This leads me to believe that the issue is coming from something involving WiFi/mobile data, and it would restart the most while it was on mobile data before I switched to the 11. The two panic logs I’ve seen are “port enable failed” and “Timeout period of 20000 ms expired waiting for event message #743 with type 1.” I am unsure how to upload the exact files below. Thank you everyone in advance for your help, and hopefully this won’t be too expensive to fix.

Posted on May 26, 2024 1:08 AM

There are no replies.

My iPhone 13 keeps restarting, but it’s not like most kernel panics I’ve seen. It’s definitely kernel panics, as I have the panic full logs, but the circumstances are weird.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.