How do I download the Fire Kirin app to my iPhone?

Trying to download fire kirin app yet there are 100’s results in google search so need help find correct one. The URL or HTTPS address

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on May 31, 2024 12:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2024 6:56 PM

i try to download on my iphone but still cant find it

11 replies

Jun 27, 2024 1:52 AM in response to Bigjcjc

You have to download it through Safari and then install it onto your iPhone and then when prompted enter the code which you can get from whichever gaming platform you are setting up an account with, they will give you the code if you just ask them for it. You cannot download Fire Kirin through the AppStore make sure that you have THIRD PARTY DOWNLOADS permission on your iPhone in the SETTINGS. Hope this helps!

GOOD LUCK 🍀 & HAVE FUN! 🎰

Jun 27, 2024 7:17 AM in response to Sheemzi

Sheemzi wrote:

You have to download it through Safari and then install it onto your iPhone and then when prompted enter the code which you can get from whichever gaming platform you are setting up an account with, they will give you the code if you just ask them for it. You cannot download Fire Kirin through the AppStore make sure that you have THIRD PARTY DOWNLOADS permission on your iPhone in the SETTINGS. Hope this helps!

Only people in the EU can download apps from anywhere other than the App Store on their iPhones.

How do I download the Fire Kirin app to my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.