Notifications alerts not working.

I have an iPhone 11 and Oticon hearing aid. I use to have notification alerts streaming straight to my hearing aid and suddenly it isn’t working. Why is this and how can it be fixed?

Posted on May 31, 2024 6:48 PM

1 reply

May 31, 2024 9:56 PM in response to Jakecrystal

Hi Jakecrystal,

welcome to the Apple (user-to-user) Community.

Re: "Notifications alerts not working. I have an iPhone 11 and Oticon hearing aid. I use to have notification

alerts streaming straight to my hearing aid and suddenly it isn’t working. Why is this and how can it be fixed?"

You can always try re-starting your iPhone if something is not working as expected: (eg: deletes temporary files, re-establishes connections, may update recent setting changes etc., and often restores order.)

If needed: How to: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

More trouble-shooting if you still need help:

✽ Wondering which iOS version is installed on your iPhone ... eg: you may need to update to the newest compatible iOS version. You can check if there is an update you can install in Settings > General > Software updates. NB: It is wise to always back-up your iPhone data, before updating your iPhone's iOS version:

✽ You may need to check whether your hearing-aids need a firmware, or app update:

Eg: check in the app if you have one, or with your hearing professional, or with Oticon Support on their website

All the best :-)

Notifications alerts not working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.