App Store won't come back, tried seemingly everything

In an attempt to use my phone less I put on screen time passcodes and made it so I wasn't allowed to download apps, but now I'm trying to download an app and I have it set to allow but it still isn't showing up, Ive turned on and off the phone several times, I even tried to reset the Home Screen layout and it doesn't come back. sometimes it pops up for a second then disappears. Also can't be searched if you swipe to the right and attempt to search the App Library. Any other ideas?

iPhone 13 mini

Posted on Jun 3, 2024 11:00 PM

7 replies

Jun 4, 2024 11:01 AM in response to finnegan222

This is the workaround for this bug in the latest iOS update:

1. Go to settings / screen time / content privacy restrictions

2. Turn the toggle at the top to off

3. Restart phone and the App Store will appear ( remember now you will not have privacy or content restrictions as you turned it off for this workaround until there is an update to fix it)

Jun 24, 2024 7:14 PM in response to finnegan222

Same I’ve looked through 100s of discussions and this is the first one with my problem. I want to play games with my friends but I need to update it and it won’t let me. My dad knows little to nothing about technology and he is the only one that knows the code and he won’t tell me. He wants me to be able to have the stuff but he can’t do anything. And it won’t let me go on YouTube.com?!?!?!?

A famous TikToker interviewed me and he’s trying to get me to download an app so he can send me the clip but you guessed it I CANT!

App Store won't come back, tried seemingly everything

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.