You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to install WhatsApp on iPhone 13

Hi. I am unable to install WhatsApp on my iPhone 13. Yes, everything is updated. Yes, I have a great internet connection. I get caught in the "unable to send you SMS message or unable to call" loop. Most of these answers are related to what happens AFTER the app is installed, not how to get it installed. I use Verizon as my carrier and have no issues. However, I only have an eSim card not a physical one. Can anyone help me? Also, has Apple changed its discussion format? I only get a single page for any question I ask - no archived answers.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Jun 5, 2024 9:12 AM

1 reply

Jun 5, 2024 9:57 AM in response to debbiefromsan jose

debbiefromsan jose wrote:

Hi. I am unable to install WhatsApp on my iPhone 13. Yes, everything is updated. Yes, I have a great internet connection. I get caught in the "unable to send you SMS message or unable to call" loop. Most of these answers are related to what happens AFTER the app is installed, not how to get it installed. I use Verizon as my carrier and have no issues. However, I only have an eSim card not a physical one. Can anyone help me? Also, has Apple changed its discussion format? I only get a single page for any question I ask - no archived answers.

https://www.whatsapp.com/contact

Unable to install WhatsApp on iPhone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.