Content and privacy restrictions removing app store

I just set up a child account on an iPhone and am editing the restrictions. When I select “content and privacy restrictions” then select “content and privacy restrictions” again on the next screen to have restrictions, the App Store disappears. ( the box is selected and shows green- no other further setting have been changed yet.) When I turn off “content and privacy restrictions” the App Store reappears. Obviously, I need restrictions with a child account.

My other child has restrictions set up on another phone and I do NOT have a problem with the App Store disappearing. How we correct this problem?

Posted on Jun 11, 2024 8:51 AM

2 replies

Jun 20, 2024 8:00 PM in response to Maiura123

Hi. Did you figure this out? My daughter has restrictions on her phone but she’s always been allowed to get on the App Store icon. She can download apps and delete them, but I have other restrictions at don’t allow. All of a sudden the App Store has disappeared and I have to turn all restrictions off for it to reappear, but this wasn’t the case a week ago.

Content and privacy restrictions removing app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.