How I can fix my iCloud ID because when I try to download something is trying to make in iCloud ID

Hello iPhone Apple Store can you please help me with my iCloud ID when I try to download something he was making dismiss account

iPhone 15 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Jun 21, 2024 4:42 AM

4 replies

Jun 21, 2024 6:48 AM in response to Raza_ali_1993

Hello,

When you see this message: If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support , or one saying, “You cannot login because your account has been locked”, you must contact Apple for help. This is not something you can fix yourself. Click or tap on this link provided by Apple to be put directly in touch with the people who can help you with this issue ➞ https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&PGF=PGF63005&category_id=SC0245&symptom_id=23362

or for telephone contacts refer to: Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Use the above resources to contact Apple. You may see suggestions to start at the top level general support link at Contact - Official Apple Support , but then you have to search for the correct place. I am saving you the trouble and time looking for it.

How I can fix my iCloud ID because when I try to download something is trying to make in iCloud ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.