My bluetooth works on my MacBook Air but not Wi-Fi

hello, my macbook air out stopped having the wifi interface or wireless connections, but it's weird because the bluetooth works. i've tried everything and nothing, what do i do?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.7

Posted on Jun 21, 2024 2:01 PM

1 reply

Jun 21, 2024 7:51 PM in response to marrtiina

marrtiina Said:

"My bluetooth works on my MacBook Air but not Wi-Fi: hello, my macbook air out stopped having the wifi interface or wireless connections, but it's weird because the bluetooth works. i've tried everything and nothing, what do I do"

-------

Getting WiFi to be Operable Again:

If the interface has gone away, then it seems you need to get it back.

Single-Out this User:

Create a new Administrator user, and see if you get this same issue. If so, then it is an issue with your current user. If not, then it is an issue with the entire macOS, in which case you need to reinstall the macOS to get this interface back.

Reinstall the macOS:

Go Here: How to Reinstall macOS from macOS Recovery - Apple SupportImportant: Be certain to create a backup of your Mac prior to all of this. That way, you can have something to restore from the Mac from, should anything go wrong with the reinstall. Once reinstalled, try this once more.

My bluetooth works on my MacBook Air but not Wi-Fi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.