How can I fix boot issues on Mac Studio 2022?

I buy storage units well, in on the other day,( actually the reason I bout the small unit for $600) was a Mac computer which I know now is a Mac Studio 2022. Well I cannot get it to boot so I tried making a bootable usb. It won’t read it, it won’t do anything but sit at a oscillating

circle not boot from drive basically. Well no command keys work besides the command +D and the diagnostics say it’s all good. But still nothing, I need to actually get this fixed up my daughter wants it but I’m not gonna give it to her without it working please help me. It is supposed to run venture and only other computer I have is a hp laptop it has a Wi-Fi connection. I am not using an Apple keyboard or mouse though. Any ideas would help a lot thank you very much

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Mac Studio (2022)

Posted on Jun 22, 2024 4:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2024 5:45 AM

Make an appointment at the Genius Bar and see what they can do for you.

Unfortunately, assuming the original owner actually set it up with their Apple ID, it is likely activation locked and will be unusable, even if you get it to boot up.

9 replies

How can I fix boot issues on Mac Studio 2022?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.