Visible and multiple devices on hotspot

Hello. I am trying out Visible+ on an iPhone8 which is capable of allowing multiple devices to connect to hotspot. With the Visible+ service, it only allows 1 device to connect at a time. I spent 5 days chatting with the Visible Care Support on Reddit (they don't have phone support, only chat). They tried everything on their scripts but I did not comply with some of their requests however I did do Reset Network Settings which I hate because it erased my saved WiFi SSID's and renamed the iPhone. On the fifth day, they admitted that iOS devices can only allow one hotspot connection at a time. AND, they blame Apple for this issue on iPhone's. Visible support mentioned that Apple is going to deploy the fix by October 1st of this year. Is this really Apple's fault?

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Jun 26, 2024 1:20 PM

2 replies

Jun 26, 2024 5:32 PM in response to firefox111

firefox111 wrote:

Hello. I am trying out Visible+ on an iPhone8 which is capable of allowing multiple devices to connect to hotspot. With the Visible+ service, it only allows 1 device to connect at a time. I spent 5 days chatting with the Visible Care Support on Reddit (they don't have phone support, only chat). They tried everything on their scripts but I did not comply with some of their requests however I did do Reset Network Settings which I hate because it erased my saved WiFi SSID's and renamed the iPhone. On the fifth day, they admitted that iOS devices can only allow one hotspot connection at a time. AND, they blame Apple for this issue on iPhone's

. Visible support mentioned that Apple is going to deploy the fix by October 1st of this year. Is this really Apple's fault?

I have used the standard Visible since it launched, for 100% of my Internet on Hotspot.

There was always a caveat only one device attached, but at one time I had two of my macbook Pros on the same hotspot... so I figured it was a loose "rule."

I have not tried it in the last year or so....much like the download speed limit throttled...a loose "rule" that does not always align with their literature.

I can not speak to the Visible+

I can not speak for Apple's side— which does not really make sense to me it is iOS issue or a macOS issue.

Unlimited Data

Unlimted Txt

Unlimited Call

25$ / month that is it !

Visible and multiple devices on hotspot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.