Recommendations for cellular plan for ipad

Just bought a new iPad with cellular capability and am searching for a good “pay as you go” carrier. Does anyone have experience with Tello or Straighttalk as carriers? I am not planning to use the cellular function very often so i want an economical option.

iPad, iPadOS 17

Posted on Jun 27, 2024 12:31 PM

3 replies

Jun 27, 2024 12:35 PM in response to sandifromhomer glen

It would be more beneficial to hear from users in your area that can guide you on providers that have great coverage and service in your area. Otherwise what some may say is excellent for them may not perform the same way for you. Just something to keep in mind. Also, try looking for providers that have free trial periods if possible so you can test them out in the area you would use it most to make sure it will fit your needs.

Jun 27, 2024 1:49 PM in response to sandifromhomer glen

Unless someone on here from your area sees your post and responds you might do better asking people that you know in your area. Or if you are on Facebook try looking for a group for your area….a community group. If you ask in there you will get responses from people that can give you the best advice

Otherwise, like I said, try looking for providers that have free trials so you can try things out.

Recommendations for cellular plan for ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.