Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

How can I reset my Apple ID password without phone number?

Hi,

I am trying to recover apple id password, in the second step it request phone number ... ... .xx, I am writing the phone number which was on this apple id ending with .xx but it say "You have entered an incorrect phone number...".

How can I reset apple id password only with e-mail or any other method, through the iphone cannot enter Sign-In & Security because it request apple id password...

Or any way to submit ticket to apple support.

Thanks.

[Re-Titled By Moderator]

iPhone 15 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Jun 29, 2024 10:16 AM

1 reply

Jun 29, 2024 2:07 PM in response to matrixks

You may be trying to reset the password for the incorrect Apple ID. Try inputting your phone number at the link below to reset your Apple ID password.

Here are some articles that may help.

matrixks wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to recover apple id password, in the second step it request phone number ... ... .xx, I am writing the phone number which was on this apple id ending with .xx but it say "You have entered an incorrect phone number...".

How can I reset apple id password only with e-mail or any other method, through the iphone cannot enter Sign-In & Security because it request apple id password...

Or any way to submit ticket to apple support.

Thanks.

[Re-Titled By Moderator]

How can I reset my Apple ID password without phone number?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.