How can I fix the Airplay connectivity issue on my LG C1 TV?

I have a Lg C1 Tv that i know supports airplay because i used it when i first got the tv. One day it stopped working or won’t let me even connect to the tv it just stays loading. I have one theory, i had it connected to the home app and ipad as hub, one day either the power went out or just the internet and i vividly remember ever since that day i could not connect anymore.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Jun 30, 2024 8:17 PM

3 replies

Jun 30, 2024 10:49 PM in response to Djorge129

Verify your Apple AirPlay settings on the TV. Check that it is still set to ‘On’. Try switching off-on to refresh the setting. Try a TV restart (not standby-wake, but a real restart).

Which LG TVs support AirPlay 2, and how to activate and use it - LG TV Support

For best results, whenever possible/​offered, try using the built-in AirPlay controls in the app, rather than device-wide screen mirroring.

Some apps or content providers may block or otherwise not support AirPlay. See the content provider’s website, for if they list AirPlay support and/​or system requirements.

Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror the screen of your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

List of AirPlay-enabled smart TVs and third party streaming devices - Apple

AirPlay system requirements - Apple Support

Jul 3, 2024 10:44 AM in response to Djorge129

I have reset both tv and device

A real reset to factory defaults? I kinda doubt that you reset your iPhone. No-one wants to do that and lose everything on there. Too much of a pain.

Also tv won’t connect to homekit

Not sure if that is related, it might be. But a reset would lose that setting along with all the other settings.

How to add an accessory to the Home app - Apple Support

Also designate it to a named HomeKit room.

How can I fix the Airplay connectivity issue on my LG C1 TV?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.