Scheduled Maintenance on July 16th

The Apple Support Community ‘Search’ functionality will temporarily be unavailable July 16th, 1:00am – 3:00am PDT. Thank you for your patience as we work behind the scenes to improve the community.

Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

How to download Apple Card annual summary

I am trying to reconcile spending for last year. I can view the annual summary in the wallet app, but I want to print it out. Ideally I would like to print out certain categories shown, such as health expenses, since those can be deductible. How do you download this? I saw that others asked the same question 3 years ago, so I would assume Apple has a solution by now.

Posted on Jul 4, 2024 5:37 PM

1 reply

Jul 5, 2024 5:00 AM in response to Ctbett

That’s a requested feature. Goldman Sachs has added a print feature to Apple Wallet. I suspect, if it implemented in the future, it would be in pdf. form and downloaded from card.apple.com.

Apple accepts feedback through this link,

Feedback - Apple Pay - Apple

Goldman Sachs accepts feedback through the following channels,

CONTACTING — Goldman Sachs Bank 

• Write to: Goldman Sachs Bank, Lockbox 6112, P.O. Box 7247, Philadelphia, PA 19170-6112.

How to download Apple Card annual summary

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.