You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to transfer phone number and sim off android

i download the moveios app on my android and it said it was not able to move my cellar plan and I continue the it said that everything is was transferred but not my phone number and SIM how do i fixed plus its a iphone 15 pro max

iPhone 15 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 5, 2024 9:46 PM

1 reply

Jul 5, 2024 9:58 PM in response to Chris0820g

Contact your carrier for help with their service.

A SIM is a physical card in your phone and contains your phone number and carrier settings, you can't move it with software. Depending on where you bought your new phone it may or may not have a SIM card slot, you may need to set your phone up with an eSIM. IPhones sold in the US. do not have a SIM card slot.

If you bought your phone outside of the US., try removing the SIM from your old phone and putting it in your new one. If you're having difficulty doing it, your carrier can do it for you.

Unable to transfer phone number and sim off android

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.