You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Epson Printer Model L3150

On my Mac book Air 1, Can I delete the old Epson Printer driver for Model L3150 and reinstall again?

Kindly advice me the procedures on the above issue.

Thanks

Malvis

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 14.5

Posted on Aug 24, 2024 9:35 PM

1 reply

Aug 24, 2024 9:45 PM in response to malvis208

malvis208 Said:

"Epson Printer Model L3150: On my Mac book Air 1, Can I delete the old Epson Printer driver for Model L3150 and reinstall again? Kindly advise me the procedures on the above issue. Thanks Malvis"

-------

Reinstalling a Printer:

This printer can only go to macOS14. So, if you upgrade, it will no longer be usable. Go here: Remove a Printer from your Printer List when you don’t Use it on Mac - Apple Support

Backup your Mac, first:

Backup your Mac so that you can have something to restore your Mac from, should anything go wrong with this.. Then, boot into Recovery Mode (Intel or Silicon), and perform the formatting with Disk Utility.

then...

Get the Drivers and Utilities:

Uninstall your printer, and then install the drivers. Once installed, restart. Then, perform a test page.

1. Go Here: Epson L3150
  2. Click: Downloads
  3. Click: Drivers
  4. As it Reads: "macOS 14.x, macOS 13.x, macOS 12.x, macOS 11.x, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x"
  5. Install All.

Epson Printer Model L3150

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.