Apple Intelligence is now available on iPhone, iPad, and Mac!

Where to find Apple Intelligence after updating Macbook Pro?

I am using a MacBook Pro with an M2 processor. The region is set to the United States, the language is English (U.S.), and the Siri language is also English (U.S.). Despite this, the Apple Intelligence feature did not arrive with the new update. What could be the reason for this?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 15.0

Posted on Sep 16, 2024 1:31 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2024 7:04 PM

But i had it on my phone and it was working but now with the ne update it went a way not happy at all

14 replies

Oct 21, 2024 9:55 AM in response to cate184

cate184 wrote:

When will the Apple Intelligence update be released? It said it would be released in early October, but it's October 21, and I still can't find it. Please let me know if anyone knows when it's released or how to get it.

You can't find it because it hasn't yet been released. There are still nine days left in October.

No one here in this user-to-user forum would know anything that Apple hasn't yet announced.

Oct 28, 2024 2:16 PM in response to FrankRoe

FrankRoe wrote:

I updated the moment the update was available and put myself on the waitlist after my phone rebooted, but I’ve heard nothing. I see no evidence that anything’s coming. It’s kind of like when they create a feature that doesn’t exist and they say oh that’ll be out later this year and it’s January 1 or something.

Just so you know, there are more features that are still coming out. For a refresher they announced Apple Intelligence on June 10 with just some of its features coming out this fall and restricted to English language at first. You can review what they announced on June 10 and also view the WWDC video for review:

Introducing Apple Intelligence for iPhone, iPad, and Mac - Apple

WWDC24 - Apple Developer

OS 18.1 has launched now with some of those features as expected and for more information , here is the preview with the following notes and you will see some are in the coming months and some are next year:

• Apple Intelligence is available in beta on all iPhone 16 models, iPhone 15 Pro, iPhone 15 Pro Max, iPad mini (A17 Pro), and iPad and Mac models with M1 and later, with Siri and device language set to U.S. English, as part of an iOS 18, iPadOS 18, and macOS Sequoia update. English (Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, UK) language support available this December. Some features, additional platforms, and support for additional languages, like Chinese, English (India, Singapore), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Vietnamese, and others, will be coming over the course of the next year.
  • Some features will become available in software updates in the coming months.

Apple Intelligence - Apple

OS 18.2 is currently in beta where additional features are being tested:

• Genmoji
  • Image Playground
  • Image Wand
  • Siri ChatGPT Integration
  • Visual Intelligence

If you watched the video linked previously where they launched Apple Intelligence, it makes it clear that it will be a gradual roll out with some features first becoming available this fall and others with later updates. This is straight from Apple, so if you got different information from another source, then that could explain the difference in your expectations.

Where to find Apple Intelligence after updating Macbook Pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.