Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

List of subscriptions?

Ok, can't seem to figure out where to see a list of my subscriptions, like on the old version, where you saw a list of alll yur subs and a little blue dot if there was any new postings to it. Anyone have the current/new location of such a list?

Thanks

Jason

Posted on Apr 18, 2011 3:36 AM

9 replies

Apr 18, 2011 5:45 AM in response to jaxjason

Joe: That is just three or more steps extra for each thread. When you have posted a dozen or more answers in a single day, it would be nice to just check the ones you dont want to follow anymore, and press delete. Seems alot of extra work.

John: Thats close, but still far more extra steps required to do something simple. I am going to keep looking and hope someone finds something. 🙂

Thanks guys,

Jason

Apr 18, 2011 6:24 AM in response to John Maisey

John, found this one, but there are two problems with it. 1) no visual indicator of what has had new activity since I posted, I have to read down the list for every post to see if I was the last one, wasting times I could eb answering questions and 2) The ridiculous decision to only partially support iOS in these new forums. There is no way to do the customize feature from iOS. (along with many other things).

Over 90% of my time is spent here from an iOS device. And we dont even get very basic ability to make a peice of text BOLD, or be able to edit a post. So its either try to do it from the office (locks up on a "loading" message normally in IE) or wait till I get home and use the very advanced input technology of a Mouse over the apparently backwards tech of touch on an iPad.

(I already posted in here about that issue, so I wont restart it here. Please visit the "discussions" regarding that to make comments on this topic)

Thanks for the attempt. I think that is the closest thing we are going to get from these new forums. A big step backwards for the people most in here. Maybe some advanced tools if you reach level 3 or above?

Thanks

Jason

Apr 18, 2011 7:52 AM in response to John Maisey

My biggest problem is that they announced these new forums over six months ago, while iPad had been out for about six months. iPad 2 is now out, the "post PC" revelution is on, according to apple. but the support team seems to have not gotten the message. They couldnt get basic iOS support for even setting text to bold or italic? something that basic was too hard? I find it hard to beleive.

Jason

Apr 18, 2011 7:59 AM in response to jaxjason

jaxjason wrote:

Ok, can't seem to figure out where to see a list of my subscriptions, like on the old version, where you saw a list of alll yur subs and a little blue dot if there was any new postings to it. Anyone have the current/new location of such a list?

Thanks

Jason

Look to the right and you'll see a box labeled "Actions". In this box you can:

1. Toggle Email notification On/Off for the thread

2. Bookmark the thread so it shows up in Your Stuff>Bookmarks

List of subscriptions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.