Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Invalid Address

As of today I can't download any free app or update the ones I've bought. It keeps saying that my address is wrong and It's the same since I first created my account 2 years ago. Am I the only one having this problem? I don't have a credit card on it cause I use gift cards.

Posted on May 10, 2011 11:27 AM

47 replies

May 10, 2011 1:52 PM in response to ZekkRagnos

I'm also having the same problem when updating my apps on my iPad. I bought two apps this morning. Now the system won't let me update.

Invalid address

Press continue

Brings up the credit card info window

The only number missing is the 3 digit security code

Enter security code and press done

Do you want to buy and install the app window

Yes

Invalid address

The problem continues in a loop.

May 10, 2011 5:25 PM in response to ZekkRagnos

I don't use a credit card but the only way I managed to get round this problem (after several hours of trying to solve it) is changing my address to my mum's. What a ridiculous solution.

To have to do this and to have to spend hours trying to resolve the problem without any help from Apple (I even sent an email to their solutions people with no reply, of course) Apple/Iphone should hang its head in shame.

Android's calling!!

Invalid Address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.