Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I transfer notes from iphone to PC ?

I have type a lot of notes but wonder how to transfer it to my PC. Any comment ?

iPhone 3GS, iOS 3.1.3

Posted on May 12, 2011 2:50 AM

28 replies

Dec 7, 2015 4:40 AM in response to Carolyn Samit

Clearly Carolyn Samit did not understand/read the original post since it clearly states the following:

At the following web page: Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes using USB - Apple Support

Info: Sync your contacts and calendars.

Apps: Manage your apps and file sharing.

Podcasts: Sync your podcasts.

iTunes U: Sync your iTunes U courses.

Books: Sync your books and and PDF documents.

Audiobooks: Sync your audiobooks.

Tones: Sync your ring(tones) and other alert tones.

Photos: Sync your photos. Learn how to sync photos with iTunes. Turn on syncing.

iTunes can't sync certain content, including mail accounts, notes, or bookmarks.

Oct 14, 2017 4:09 AM in response to new horse B

Here I have quick solution to take backup iPhone Notes to Windows PC and Mac:

1) Download and Install Internet Explorer on your Mac or Windows.

2) Connect your iPhone with your Mac or Windows PC With USB Cable. Now Sync process will start as soon as you connect your iPhone with your system.

3) Choose Data Tab and Open Notes app to take backup of your notes.

4) Now your Synchronization of your notes will begins, here you will be asked whether you want to take complete backup of your iPhone. Skip this step as of now..

5) After completing sync of your Notes, you need to choose any one option of your choice that appears “Export to TXT” or “Export to PDF”.

That's all...

Source: *******

<Link Edited by Host>

Jul 22, 2017 6:03 AM in response to new horse B

I know this post is old but this is still a challenge. While I can view my notes on my PC, I cannot copy from Notes and paste to another program, which just seems dumb. However, it's easy enough to simply email them to myself from my Mac, iPhone, or iPad and then copy and paste from the email. There's also a plethora of other apps available to share them to and a Copy option within the app.

how do I transfer notes from iphone to PC ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.