Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Application Loader - Can't login

Hi, anyone encountered issues trying to login to Application Loader app? My app is ready to go - all the documentation etc is setup and the app has been added in iTunes Connect. So all I have to do now is upload it. Easy eh? NOPE!

Each time I attempt to start the Application Loader I get the following response..

There is a problem with your login information.

Please click Back and try again.

An error occurred talking to the iTunes Store.

Now, you're thinking - 'you entered your credentials incorrectly'. I've done this so far about a dozen times. I even copied & pasted the credentials from the login screen for iTunes Connect (which I can access). Still no joy. Should I be using different credentials to gain access to the Uploader than those used to access iTunes Connect or the dev centre? Is there a known issue with the uploader? Anyone want to buy a Mac?

Derek B.

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

Application Loader-OTHER, iOS 4.3, null

Posted on Sep 21, 2011 5:29 AM

10 replies

May 2, 2016 12:24 PM in response to DerekFromDerry

Version of XCode is 3.2.6 Version of Loader is 1.4.1.

In any case never mind - found the resolution. While attempting to start the Application Loader the Mac was on the internal network - which has a firewall. This is fine for accessing Dev Centre or iTunes Connect etc, but the App Loader does not seem to like this. Moved the Mac outside the firewall and everything works.

Still selling my Mac though.

Derek B.

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

Application Loader - Can't login

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.