You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I try to upload photos to snapfish, finder pops up for a split second then disappears. If I try to export from iphoto, it tells me I am not connected to the internet

When I try to upload photos to snapfish, finder pops up for a split second then disappears so I don't have time to click on any pictures. If I try to export from iphoto, it tells me I am not connected to the internet.

imac, Mac OS X (10.4.3)

Posted on Oct 4, 2011 10:17 AM

7 replies

Oct 4, 2011 11:52 AM in response to dwyson

Before anyone can help, they need information to work with. Basic stuff:

- What version of iPhoto.

- What version of the Operating System.

- Details. What were you doing when the problem arose?

- Did it ever work properly?

- Are there error messages?

- What steps have you tried already to solve the issue.

Anything else you can think of that might allow someone else to understand your issue.

With this kind of information somebody can develop a starting point for troubleshooting the issue.

Oct 4, 2011 1:24 PM in response to Yer_Man

Mac OS X. iphoto 8.1.2

It used to work. Then it started only working to upload one picture at a time to snapfish. Now nothing. Today I tried to export the album to snapfish for the first time and it would act like it was going to and then says, Network error. you are not connected to the internet.

Oct 24, 2011 7:49 PM in response to dwyson

Dwyson, several people including myself are having the same issue and have contacted HP and Apple. Quite frankly, I'm surprised it's been an issue for so long being that photos uploaded to Snapfish = $$$. Lets hope they can work this one out, as of now, there apparently is no solution.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3317987

Here's a photo of the same issue for the experts troubleshooting the problem out there.

User uploaded file

When I try to upload photos to snapfish, finder pops up for a split second then disappears. If I try to export from iphoto, it tells me I am not connected to the internet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.