Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4s 16GB or 32GB?

I have a iPad 2, I'm getting the iPhone 4S, My question is what GB should I get? 16 or 32?

iPhone 4, iOS 4.3.3

Posted on Oct 7, 2011 5:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2011 5:58 AM

In my opinion I would stick with the 32 GB.

32 replies

Oct 7, 2011 6:03 AM in response to Purple-Ru

Okay then I may wonder how much space does your iPad2 have? 16 GB? 32? 64? If you have 32 GB on the ipad2. then I would probably go with the 16 Gb for the iphone just because you would probably not need that many space on your iphone 4s when you have most of the stuff in your ipad2. And you did say that you do most of your stuff on your ipad so I'd go with 16 GB iphone 4s then.

Oct 7, 2011 6:15 AM in response to Purple-Ru

My iPhone 4 is 32GB and I currently have 17GB free. I have 10GB of music, 1.6GB of apps, and I just cleaned off 300 pictures and videos which were on there for several months. If I had a 16GB iPhone I would be spending more time managing my music content and pictures. I figure the extra cost for the 32GB iPhone saves me lots of time managing the space on it. Every couple of months instead of weekly or even daily.

I am glad I got the 32GB iPhone.

Oct 7, 2011 6:30 AM in response to Purple-Ru

Here is the thing, you mentioned you have a 32 GB ipad. If you work out why use the ipad when it's big and won't fit in your pocket? and what if you end up dropping one of the equipments and hits the ipad screen and breaks the ipad? I would say use the iphone for music when you work out.

Honestly, it's up to you really. If you think 16 GB is not enough then go with with the 32 GB. It's only 100 bucks more than the 16 GB. Videos can go on your ipad, so I don't it will be an issue. I highly doubt you will go over 16 GB tho just because you have an ipad2 with 32 GB worth of space, and if only you are using your iphone as a phone and nothing else other than music.

iPhone 4s 16GB or 32GB?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.