Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change home address on iPhone

Hi all...

I just recently moved (last week), and need to figure out where the iPhone stores my home address. For example, using the Reminders app, I can set a reminder for "when I get home". However, the old address is stored there, and I don't know where to set it (I'm not sure I ever even set it the first time).

Also... I see it has a spot for my work address... but also no where to set it.

Can someone tell me where these settings are?

Thanks!

Charlie

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 4, Windows 7

Posted on Nov 8, 2011 6:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2013 4:34 PM

I recently moved as well. I have updated my contact information, my info is set to my contact info, and I have restarted the phone, both power off and hard reset. The phone still thinks my old address is the correct one even after I've deleted that address from my contacts entirely.

Any ideas?

19 replies

Jan 8, 2014 7:27 AM in response to Graphix206

Try this...

Go to "Manage your Apple ID" clicking here --> https://appleid.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MyAppleId.woa/.

When you have logged in to your Apple account, in the left side go to "Addresses" and then edit your "Primary Address". After that, sign out and restart your phone. Open your "Map App" and try again.

If the problem are using the "Google Maps App" go to --> https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?hl=en&continue=https://maps.google.com/ %3Fmid%3D1388152391&service=local.

When you have logged in to your Google account, in the left side go to "My Places" and then edit your "Home" and/or "Work" Addresses, then click "Save". Close and Open your "Google Maps App" and try again.

:-)

Feb 12, 2014 11:42 AM in response to soismel

I am having the same issue with the maps app, affecting the reminders and calendar apps. I can't get my phone to change my home address to our new one. I have checked my apple ID as suggested, and it is set to the correct (new) address. Everything is correct in settings and contacts and I am out of ideas. Any help would be appreciated.

I figured it out nevermind!

Mar 27, 2014 2:16 PM in response to ubookout

Sorry to rez an old thread, but I'm wondering if you could tell me how you sorted it, ubookout? My phone thinks I work 2hrs 40 minutes drive away from home when in reality it's a five minute drive. I've tried the contacts thing and my Apple ID address. It's bugging me so much that my reminders screen keeps telling me it'll take me that long to drive there, if I press it to get the route up, it's a place I've never even heard of, never mind been!!! I've tried the report a problem thing on the pin too, dragging it to the right place but it's just not working :(

Change home address on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.