Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Untitled Folders Appearing in Aperture

Ever since I turned on photo stream in Aperture, I have about 9 Untitled Folders appearing in my project list at the root level. If I delete them, they come back the next time again. Any ideas how to get rid of them for good?

Aperture 3

Posted on Nov 20, 2011 7:38 AM

21 replies

May 31, 2012 11:47 AM in response to Gary Learned

I seem to have a photostream folder named February PhotoStream that keeps reappearing everytime I relaunch Aperture. It has no photos in it, and it's the only photostream folder to reappear. Turning photostream off stops it being created. As does stopping automatic import. I've tried completely resetting/deleting photostream but it keeps reoccuring. Fix this Apple!

Sep 26, 2012 12:10 AM in response to Gary Learned

I have one entitled Mar 2012 Photo Stream, this one is empty and keeps reappearing as everyone else is saying above. Ironically I believe this was the first time I enabled Photostream, seems to come back due to the auto import like some kind of bookmark.

Either way, I am getting annoyed with deleting it when I am organizing my library and I wish Apple would address it and fix it, especially for the ones above dealing with multiple, at least mine is limited to one.

Mar 16, 2013 3:44 PM in response to Gary Learned

I seem to have a similiar problem.

When I import pictures into a new Project, then move the pictures to other projects and then delete the inital project, the folder reappears after each restart.

Interestingly when relocating masters, the folders that reappear are also created with one picture in them, that is within aperture in another folder.

Untitled Folders Appearing in Aperture

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.