Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I import my outlook contacts in my iphone

Very recently I obtained my first iPhone (4S). I also have an ipad. Currently I still work with a microsoft lap to (Sony) and because of my work I use microsoft software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook).

How can I import my outlook contacts into my iphone?

Many thanks for any advice.

iPhone 4S

Posted on Dec 31, 2011 8:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2011 8:04 AM

Have you checked Sync Contacts in iTunes?

19 replies

Aug 23, 2013 2:34 AM in response to romeintje

Just connect your iPhone to your computer and then wait for it to show up as a device in iTunes. From there, click on the "Info" tab and go down to "Contacts". Select to sync contacts with Outlook and then sync your iPhone. It will copy all contacts from your iPhone (including pics if you have any assigned) to Outlook. Repeat the process for another iPhone to get all those contacts onto the new one.

Then you can import contacts from computer to iPhone.

Mar 15, 2016 3:28 AM in response to romeintje

Tried all the suggested methods, Itunes, copy trans, CV files but none worked for me. Was just about to try the long job of typing them in again.

I deleted the few manually entered contacts on my iphone.

Then I made sure all my contacts were in Outlook using the 'People' option. Then on the Iphone went to Settings/Mail,contacts,calendar

Then took the Add Account option

Selected Outlook from the list shown (if you've already done that , delete the Outlook account and re-select it)

And it all worked.

Jun 14, 2016 3:37 AM in response to romeintje

Here is a zero cost solution, no software downloads needed.

(I'm using: Windows10 / Iphone6 / MS Outlook 365 and Hotmail/Outlook.com):

1) Create a .CSV file of your outlook contacts -google it-

2) Log-in to your Outlook.com (via hotmail or direct) account

3) Choose "people tab" and "import contacts", select the .CSV file

4) Import contacts to Outlook.com

5) When your Iphone has Hotmail/Outlook.com installed it will now automatically synchronize all contacts.

Done.

how do I import my outlook contacts in my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.