Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HP Laserjet p1102w and airprint

i have a HP Laserjet p1102w (which supports airprint), it's on the same wifi network as my ipad2 ( os 5.0.1), however whenever i try to print from my ipad, it says no printer found, any suggestions?

iPad 2, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Jan 10, 2012 6:47 PM

6 replies

Jan 10, 2012 7:52 PM in response to Brcmason

Seems long to me, but itmwould,depend on the size ofmthe update, network speed, yada yada. I am tryingnto remember the steps,when i did mine, and i just cant. At some point you probably have to turn the printer off, so it can reboot. When it looks like it is done, it should,say so on the panel.

Worst case, when you are tired of waiting, reboot the printer, and see if it now shows up on your padmwhen you try to print. If not, simply trymthe firmware update again.

HP Laserjet p1102w and airprint

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.