Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After the latest Security Update 2012-001 Server (Snow Leopard) my old Adobe Photoshop CS 8, Dreamweaver 8, and InDesign CS programs crash when I try to open or save a file.

After the latest Security Update 2012-001 Server (Snow Leopard) my old Adobe Photoshop CS 8, Dreamweaver 8, and InDesign CS programs crash when I try to open or save a file.

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Feb 1, 2012 8:21 PM

71 replies

Feb 1, 2012 11:09 PM in response to plowedu

Same here. I use Photoshop CS Vers 8. Did security update and *poof*. Constantly crashes when I try to save and save as.

Tried completely deleting Photoshop and all related preferences and folders in the Library. Even tried booting in safe mode. NADA, still bonks out. Looking to see if can uninstall update if that's even possible.

Glad (I think) I'm not the only one.

Mac Pro

Quad core Duo 3GHz

12GB Ram

FIX IT PLZ 10q!

-Dk

Feb 2, 2012 12:12 AM in response to plowedu

Yep, Quicken will not auto save and the auto save function in Preferences cannot be changed. With all the above comments, I'm afraid to try any other apps. Come on, Apple, we need some help out here!

Whoops, my bad. Posted this in the MacBook discussion; my problem is on my Intel iMac. Search in the iMac discussion found no entries, but I'll repost over there.

Message was edited by: Elsie8687

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.