Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unknown charges

I noticed charges on my account that i didnt make. can i get help with this?

Posted on Feb 4, 2012 10:48 AM

22 replies

Feb 28, 2012 11:36 AM in response to cjames1318

try finding a phone number that doesn't direct back to website and zip help... i have just been in a circle all morning.. Anyone ever have charges you don't recognize and been able to actually contact itunes for an answer? I checked on my device and it shoes nothing that would indicate a charge. KiltedTim ,, I get this is user to user forum but contacting support is directed for tech issues .... if you can help find that phone number that results in an actually person,, i would be very grateful 🙂

Feb 29, 2012 11:06 AM in response to cjames1318

I noticed unauthorized charges made on my iTune accouint as well on feb 28, 2012. Looks like it was made form China based upon what was purchased. I've been goin in circles tryiung to find a way to report it. I finally found a link off of the iTunes web site under support on the bottom left. I used Express Lane and sent an email. We'll see where this goes. I also filed a complaint with PayPal since I use them for my itunes billing.

Mar 3, 2012 6:46 PM in response to RP93

I have been going around in the same circles, as well! I did go through the iTunes Express Lane through my computer, since I was unable to "report a problem" via my iPhone. Anyway, I sent an email and am waiting for their reply. I tried several times to do the "Chat" option, but it just kept bringing me back to the same information and support windows which did not give me any opportunity to actually "chat" with a support rep. I went through Apple Support and was told I needed to go through iTunes support. LOLOL! But he did give me an actual iTunes customer service number to call in case I never hear back from the "Express Lane." 1-800 676-2775. Just an f.y.i. - every time I purchase extra tokens for the Zynga Game Scramble with Friends, I am ALWAYS charged for an extra package of tokens that I DID NOT PURCHASE. It's like iTunes keeps tacking on an extra $.99 or $1.99 each time I order more tokens. And NO, I am not getting those extra tokens (I checked). I know this is a small amount, but it will eventually add up, and the point is that the problem is NOT that someone else is ordering through my account; the problem is that iTunes is overcharging, and I am getting suspicious about these small "billing errors" being charged to my credit card. They certainly make it very difficult to contact them in order to address the problem, and I am sure that is "the plan!"

Message was edited by: funnymom

Apr 3, 2012 1:09 PM in response to Dagobertofromtx

Hi Dago,

I had a similar issue today and I contacted iTunes at expresslane.apple.com, then click on the iTunes on the lower left area of the page, then click on iTunes Store, then on Purchases/Billing/Redemptions and answer the questions regarding your issue. I selected for a representative to call me back and they did instantly on the number I typed in. Representative Brandon assisted me and said that the charges would be reversed within 5 business days. It was quick and easy. The hardest part was getting the information as to how to contact them at the beginning. If you follow the steps I provided you with at the top, it will be a breeze. By the way, is your last name Trujillo??? If yes, then I am your cousin, Jacqueline from Sunny Miami, Florida.

Hope the information provided above helps you! 😁

Apr 3, 2012 1:12 PM in response to justnanci

I had a similar issue today and I contacted iTunes at expresslane.apple.com, then click on the iTunes on the lower left area of the page, then click on iTunes Store, then on Purchases/Billing/Redemptions and answer the questions regarding your issue. I selected for a representative to call me back and they did instantly on the number I typed in. Representative Brandon assisted me and said that the charges would be reversed within 5 business days. It was quick and easy. The hardest part was getting the information as to how to contact them at the beginning. If you follow the steps I provided you with at the top, it will be a breeze.

Apr 3, 2012 1:13 PM in response to funnymom

I had a similar issue today and I contacted iTunes at expresslane.apple.com, then click on the iTunes on the lower left area of the page, then click on iTunes Store, then on Purchases/Billing/Redemptions and answer the questions regarding your issue. I selected for a representative to call me back and they did instantly on the number I typed in. Representative Brandon assisted me and said that the charges would be reversed within 5 business days. It was quick and easy. The hardest part was getting the information as to how to contact them at the beginning. If you follow the steps I provided you with at the top, it will be a breeze.

May 3, 2012 7:10 PM in response to drmallett

Thank you so much. Your response was only place after going round and round that had a solution. I contacted them minutes ago via email and already received a response that they will be refunding all four $99.99 fraudulent charges on my account. I really appreciate you sharing this information.

unknown charges

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.