Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help finding out what the application I.D is for the Photo App that is bundled in the OS

Hi People,

I am using an application for email delivery called Good fro Enterprise

Good for Enterprise interacts with other Applications, but these Applications need to specified

To specify Applications I need to specify an application I.D

For example i downloaded an the .ipa file for iAnnotate

The Application I.D for this is 306DA7AA-6271-4A61-AC2E-415D6B421B5A

I would like to find out what the Application I.D is for the Photo Application that is bundled with the OS

Please help as I have tried researching the net and I have also spoke to someone from Apple who have provided me with reading material that shows how to create your own Application I.D but not how to get an Application ID

iPad 2, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Feb 27, 2012 11:56 AM

3 replies

May 15, 2012 12:59 PM in response to Adi Azam

Adi Azam wrote:

Please help as I have tried researching the net and I have also spoke to someone from Apple who have provided me with reading material that shows how to create your own Application I.D but not how to get an Application ID

How did you obtain the application id for the iAnnotate app?

That data is stored in the application bundle which is off limits to another developer.

I need help finding out what the application I.D is for the Photo App that is bundled in the OS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.