Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reset iCloud Storage

Is there a way to reset or ultimately delete all saved data from the iCloud and start over with an unused 5GB of storage? I fear that the data backed within my iCloud storage has been duplicated since I was previously running the beta during testing and have exhausted my iCloud storage unintentionally. Is this something that the Genius representatives can accomplish?

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 5.1

Posted on Mar 11, 2012 6:27 AM

19 replies

Sep 27, 2012 3:39 PM in response to Michael Kribus

Two days ago they were having iCloud server issues (see http://www.apple.com/support/icloud/systemstatus/), and while the current system status doesn't indicate it, people are having problems accessing some of there data on icloud.com. (I couldn't get into my mail earlier, although I can now.) I would give it a day or two to see if it resolves itself.

Reset iCloud Storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.