Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can anyone tell me where to find online chat support?  Can't find it easily on the apple website.

Can anyone tell me where to find online chat support? Can't find it easily on the apple website.

Thanks,

<Re-Titled by Host>

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Apr 12, 2012 10:04 AM

51 replies

Sep 7, 2017 4:53 PM in response to Aaronite

Online Chat support is available for many types of support questions. But if you are not willing to go through the Apple Support prompts, you will never get to the page where you see that option. Apple never offered a direct link chat line. Their support model requires you to go through the prompts to ensure that you have availed yourself of all other options. It takes all of 30 seconds to go through the prompts.

Cheers,

GB

Sep 7, 2017 8:12 PM in response to Morella

Yes. Online chat support. Where'd it go? And "Express Lane" is... what? Where? No see.

Is Apple cutting back on who gets to chat? If so, too bad. It really worked in the past. Let me know and I won't waste any time trying. I'll just crash a local Apple store. Like everyone else.

I tired filling out the forms and answering the queries. It seems my issue isn't important enough to warrant an actual chat with anyone, as it got me .....

N o w h e r e

Sep 7, 2017 11:14 PM in response to Aaronite

Again, if a Chat service is available in your area for the issue you are reporting, then that will display along with other service options you may have including Scheduling a Call or Sending an Email. Not all three will show up for every type of service.

And there really is no need to re-post the same thing twice in a single thread.

Best of luck,

GB

Can anyone tell me where to find online chat support?  Can't find it easily on the apple website.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.