Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

About Apple Seed's program

Hello!

I am very interested in participating in the "Apple Seed Program", as I have said is by INVITATION, would like to know if anyone can invite me and tell me a little more about the program, on your page is pretty self explanatory! but in economic terms such as is there a cost? is true that apple products shipped to "test"? in which case .. is 100% free or not?

Apple Seed Program-OTHER

Posted on Apr 21, 2012 6:45 PM

12 replies

Apr 21, 2012 6:53 PM in response to Henrda07

Are you talking about having access to beta software products such as OS X or iOS?

If you pay the USD$99 fee for a Mac App Developer Program, and you qualify based on your profile and history, you may be invited to participate in a current seeding program for OS X. Apple Software Customer Seeding sends out invitations from their records, etc.

It's not a matter of asking others here to invite you, like gmail does just to suck users in...

Apr 9, 2014 11:52 PM in response to K T

What do you mean if you pay for the Mac App Developer program that you "may" be "invited" to the OS X Seed program? I assumed that developer seed access was an unconditional feature of the paid Developer program accounts.

Also, I am not aware of what NDA you speak of for the Apple Seed program, but I know of the NDA applicable to the developer seeds, and I do not recall any facet of that NDA forbidding even mentioning that you are testing developer seeds. I am only aware of it barring the disclosure of the nature of the seeds, what they've changed or introduced, etc. Which is funny, since I see lots of news sites regularly publishing the change focus list for each seed release, ie. whether a seed affects Safari, Mail, or drivers, that sort of thing.

About Apple Seed's program

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.