Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i change apple ID security questions

i forget my account security questions.So.how do i change apple ID security questions or how do i delete apple ID.....

iPod touch, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on May 15, 2012 9:20 PM

162 replies

May 18, 2012 10:40 AM in response to lllaass

I have the same problem. It is not clear here how to proceed after that step..

So I went to My Apple ID and click Manage your account.

I assume after that, we're supposed to click on "Password and Security" link. On this screen I am presented with security questions that I don't have answers to (because some hacker had changed them). What I am trying to do is to reset them so that the hacker cannot get back into my account again, but I can't get pass this screen without the answers.

May 26, 2012 6:17 PM in response to ThucNguyen

Hi:

I had the same problem and after being frustrated with not finding answers online, I called the nearest Apple store in my area and automated voice came on with different options just answer accordingly and have your serial number of the apple gadget ready, (in my case, the latest IPAD) and then someone came on phone and reset my questions for me and it was done in about 15 minutes. Then I signed in, went to manage my account, clicked on password & security and had a set of new questions set for me, to which this time, I wrote down the answers clearly. Just be certain you write exactly what you entered as it is case sensitive. Hope this helps!!

how do i change apple ID security questions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.