Thanks! It worked!
Hi all of you worried people,
here is something that worked for me:
Re: "Connection Failed." when signing in to Mac App Store
Oct 26, 2011 3:45 AM (in response to call-151)
This worked... Signing out and in did nothing... for me I could download standard type apps but when trying to get OS X Lion it just sat all day trying to connect and never went beyond the get app status.
None of my certificates had a red X beside them but I applied allow always to the top class 3 paublc one and it worked.
OS X Lion on it's way down now.
from another thread in this forum.
Now to do this follow this:
- Open Key chain access in the Utilities folder
- Search for "class 3 public" without quotes
- select all the certificates on the list by clicking and holding the cmd key (apple key)
- right click selection and choose get info
- in the windows that open go one-by-one and click on Trust at the top of the list
- From the drop down menu choose "Always trust"
- Close window and enter your password if asked
- Repeat for all certificates
- Close Key Chain Access
Try App Store and let this forum know if it worked or not:
it did for me and I just updated iPhoto like that!
Bon courage from Central France!