Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

internet recovery error code "4403f"

i searched for solution for this issue and no one answer it. and i wish someone well..

so my problem is that i don't have an recovery HD so when i use the internet recovery it gives me ("apple.support" with code 4403F) and stuk ..

plz don't just read my probelm .. find me an answer plz .. thank you very much

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Jul 12, 2012 6:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2012 6:31 PM

Well, you didn't search very hard.

I already found the reason for the error code and posted on the other thread you started for the same problem.

7 replies

Nov 10, 2013 11:59 PM in response to nicer2003

lazy as.

box your mac up and return it immediately for a full refund coz you don't deserve to own a computer. Next you will be asking someone on this forum to plug your mac into a power point coz you can't manage it.

Alex (see below) posted the right answer - in short, your internet recovery doesn't work without the internet.

May 13, 2014 8:50 AM in response to tee144

tee144.. first that just isn't a nice answer.. Bashing someone for not knowing something is just wrong. and I was always told if your not part of the solution your part of the problem.

Second.. Alex's post was just about worthless as yours.. Because Googling some words and posting other responses.. ah dah don't mean anything especially when its incorrect

Lastly.. all the other posts on solutions for this PROBLEM - are just wrong and plain shots in the dark. because it is NOT a firewall or port blocking problem.. period.

I have perfect internet - no firewall.. Spent time on this issue (as I am working on it for a client) by trying several different internet provides at different locations that I own.. result was always the same

So I went further by checking the traffic with a packet capture.. Apple just is NOT answering back.. the only resolve can come from Apple because my traffic goes out to them and gets no replies..

internet recovery error code "4403f"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.