Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

An updated version of the iOS Developer Program Agreement

Hi, when I log into the ItunesConnect I get the message:

"An updated version of the iOS Developer Program Agreement is available and requires your acceptance. To restore your ability to create new applications and upload binaries, the Agent of your development team must log in to the Developer Member Center to review and accept this agreement."

When I click on the "Go to the Developer Member Center" I don't see where I should agree. Assuming I'm right by going to: Member Center / Your Accounts / Legal Argreements / iOS Developer Program License Agreement.

Then it will open just a plain PDF for me - without any Agree / Disagree button anywhere in sight after scrolling down and up and loging in and out and doing just about everything one can do in regards to clicking a link and scrolling a document...

I have surfed Dev Forum for the solution but neither of the options was supportive.

Posted on Jul 24, 2012 4:28 AM

26 replies

Oct 11, 2012 7:33 AM in response to berty_t

Our apps came offline automatically shortly after this as iTunesConnect thought we had not renewed our license, even though we had several weeks ago.

We had a brief panic as our apps were offline for 12 hours, which is how long it took Apple Support to work out what was wrong and hook things up.

I suggest you contact them ASAP to get this fixed so you don't get that iTunesConnect alert to your phone 'Your app status has been changed to Pending Contract'.

An updated version of the iOS Developer Program Agreement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.