Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iWatch

will apple ever develpe a iwatch, ive seen some protypes of this and looks wicked but not sure if apple will be actual launching one, there is other companies that do this watch, you could be in a meeting and you get a texts and u could just look at your watch and see the message with out getting your phone out, and you coyld also take pics or even spy on people, dont want to get the watch from the other company as it wont work with iphone, i enjoy and love apple products have quite a few already and this would add to my collection, of apple producst so is apple going to do one in the near furture thanks james

Posted on Jul 26, 2012 3:11 PM

5 replies

Dec 27, 2012 8:53 PM in response to Jayjay88

It is a very interesting product idea. I'm sure the thought are in Apple's mind, but nothing is sure before they make an official announcement, if there ever will be one.

Personally, looking into Apple's pattern of creating new products, they will. Why? The time is just right.

Basically everyone is using a watch. The digital watch hasn't made a success compared to the traditional one. The digital version have a lot of opportunities if you are able to create a product that's in balance with other hardwares such as the smartphone and tablet.

Todays digital watch is too isolated. An iWatch should be open and connected to others devices.

iWatch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.