Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

NSURLErrorDomain -1100

My software update (App store) crashes and gives me this error message: "Handlingen kunne ikke fullføres. (NSURLErrorDomain-feil -1100)" (in norwegian).

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.1)

Posted on Sep 12, 2012 4:32 PM

13 replies

Sep 12, 2012 6:30 PM in response to Yuengdog1983

Changing DNS servers will not help. I'm having the same problem, and my logs don't show any indication of DNS lookup errors. My logs show a 503 error, which is a Service Unavailable error. See:

http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec10.html

The only fix likely to work is to simply wait for a day or two until the issue is resolved, and try again.

Sep 13, 2012 4:21 AM in response to Ulriks1

I've had the same error (NSURLErrorDomain error -1100) consistently since yesterday evening (living in Sweden) and this afternoon it still won't connect to the update servers correctly.

However, when connecting through my VPN service (which gives me an IP in the UK) I can connect just fine and update my software through the Mac App Store without problems. Definitely a problem with some of Apple's regional update servers.

NSURLErrorDomain -1100

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.