Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Repairs and Service Coverage: Active"

Does that mean we can purchase a brand new iphone for 49.99 if we accidently dropped it?

Message was edited by: 11TechQuestions11

iPhone 5, iOS 6

Posted on Sep 27, 2012 4:27 PM

22 replies

May 5, 2013 11:37 AM in response to 11TechQuestions11

I actually sent it in, they sent me an email saying it wasn't covered for it so they're sending it back. I am highly upset, because I thought they did cover it and I wsn't the one who cracked my ipod, so now, I would have to pay to get it fixed. It's also strange becuase I have seen people with worse cracks than my own, but my screen is white, I cannot see but a small portion of it but can fully function. Is that odd? Or normal. Please help! I am very confused.

Sep 21, 2013 7:29 PM in response to 11TechQuestions11

Hi,

I purchased IPAD on 19th Sept 2013 and checked warranty coverage on https://selfsolve.apple.com/agreementWarrantyDynamic.do

with serial number of the device and observed Repairs and Service Coverage is till 06 December 2013. That is its valid only for 3 months.

As per apple promise it should be valid for one Year.Can anyone help me to find out

1)Why warranty is showing only for 3 months ?

2)Is this device used before ?

3)How to extend the warranty ?

Regards

"Repairs and Service Coverage: Active"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.