Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a great idea for an app that has potential to be very successful, but I have no clue or experience in making apps. Can I have some help?

I am an idea guy, and I came up with an idea for an app that could be incredibly successful. I've asked different people and they all agree that it's an awesome idea. I just don't know how to make an app. Could someone help me if I pay them a bit?

iPhone 5, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 5:58 PM

3 replies

Aug 27, 2015 8:00 AM in response to K T

hello K T

this is probably an everyday routine for you, people saying that they have a great idea etc. etc.

i' also have an idea, but not only that, i have an idea with an accessory. how can i make it a reality?

please help me with that, an app it is the "less" of my concerns. the accessory itself it's a different story, moreover i would like to do it Apple only, such as the iWatch etc.

is there a team of geniuses that can help me to develop something?

thank you for your time and effort

have a great day

uriya

I have a great idea for an app that has potential to be very successful, but I have no clue or experience in making apps. Can I have some help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.