Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto movies won't upload

Videos I've taken with my iPhone OR my canon camera that show up in iPhoto. I used to be able to select them at the prompt when uploading to youtube, vimeo, FB etc. Now when I do it dosen't work. Says the file is too small to be a video (Vimeo.com) at about 12kB. Youtube fails as well. It's almost like the file I'm selecting is an alias. I KNOW this used to work. I never had to export from iPhoto to the desktop or iMovie before uploading to a site.

Anyone else having this problem? iPhoto is 9.4.1

Posted on Oct 13, 2012 9:39 AM

9 replies

Oct 14, 2012 7:55 AM in response to Yer_Man

Yeah, FB doesn't give me the error right away but it does immediatley leave the import status bar b/c the file is so small. A real video hangs on the upload status bar while the data is uploaded. Vimeo gives me the error immediately though. I have to assume I have a permissions problem that spung up with the latesst OS or iPhoto update.

iPhoto movies won't upload

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.