Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ARE THESE JUST COSMETIC FLAWS FOR A NEW IPHONE 4S?

This is part of one topic created by myself regarding problems with a BRAND and UNLOCKED NEW IPHONE 4S which refused to recharge/reset after IOS 6 update. You can see my original post here https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4312657?tstart=240 .

After one month waiting for what was told me by apple dispatcher I would receive a brand new phone, I received one with these conditions:

First, camera rattles (okay for somebody, but the unlocked iphone 4S I have bought did not rattle).

Second, the BRAND NEW iPhone 4S I have bought did not have a cam partially tap with paper or something else (see yellow arrows).

Third, the BRAND NEW iPhone 4S I have bought was perfectly closed (see red arrows) and had not case parts broken.

I am VERY dispapointed with Apple. I received "the new one" and I will send it back. Apple should stop to treat us as blind consumers.

It would be very kind of all of you to expose your opinion or directions I should follow.

Thank you all in advance, Lab Zen

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Posted on Oct 17, 2012 6:28 PM

There are no replies.

ARE THESE JUST COSMETIC FLAWS FOR A NEW IPHONE 4S?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.