Skip navigation

iCloud Movies & iTunes 11

18628 Views 32 Replies Latest reply: Mar 23, 2014 5:11 PM by brockap3 RSS
1 2 3 Previous Next
OzziesMAC Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Nov 30, 2012 7:31 PM

I notice the new iTuness 11 keeps a count on the movies in the cloud.  The problem is that not all of my movies in the cloud are on this list.

If I check on the AppleTV under purchased movies I see all of them there, but iTunes only shows about half of them.

Also is there an option to hide iCloud movies as well?

• Darko Ibrahimpasic1 Calculating status...
    Nov 30, 2012 7:51 PM (in response to OzziesMAC)

Make sure tab on top middle is on movies, not unwatched.

• fingolfin7 Calculating status...
    Dec 1, 2012 9:02 PM (in response to OzziesMAC)

I'm having a similar problem. I have iTunes 11 and the iCloud icon is showing on both my movies and my TV shows, but none of them are showing up. If I restart iTunes a few times, sometimes they will show up. It may just be something simple that I've missed or am not doing. Any help though would be great!

• Buffsldr Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
    Dec 7, 2012 10:57 PM (in response to fingolfin7)

Same problem.  All my movies disappeared from iCloud.  If i click buy in the store, it says you already purchased and lets me download.  Started the day I got iTunes 11.

• iSRS Level 1 Level 1 (40 points)
    Jan 2, 2013 7:15 PM (in response to OzziesMAC)

Same issue here. New MacBook Air shows nothing. I have about 55 movies purchased, and 120 or so TV shows, and this is all I see. I am signed into the store, and my iTunes Match works perfectly for music.

Movies.png

TV Shows.png

• DocT73 Calculating status...
    Jan 3, 2013 7:20 PM (in response to OzziesMAC)

Possible solution: I don't know if this will work for you. I purchased a movie on my iPad. It did not show up in iTunes in the cloud or in my purchased list. iTunes support sent me a link to redownload  it. It still didn't show up in the cloud or on my purchased list. I solved the problem this way: I went to the iTunes Store and clicked on "Account."  From there I scrolled down to "iTunes in the Cloud."  Then I clicked on "hidden purchases." There it was. I just clicked the unhindered button. I never told it to be hidden, but it was. Hope this helps

• CyberbianYoda Calculating status...
    Jan 11, 2013 1:21 PM (in response to OzziesMAC)

I am having the exact same issue and it just started all of a sudden and I have had iTunes 11 since it came out and I have watched TV shows through icloud with it since. I see them in my purchases though. Were you able to resolve it because I do not see a "hidden purchases" when I go to "itunes in the Cloud" under my Account Information.

• CyberbianYoda Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
    Jan 11, 2013 1:28 PM (in response to OzziesMAC)

Just resolved it. In Itunes Preferences->Store there is a check box for "Show iTunes in the cloud purchases" checked it. Fixed my issue. Weird though that I never un-check it and it use to work.

• Rod Christiansen Calculating status...
    Jan 17, 2013 6:58 PM (in response to CyberbianYoda)

This solved it for me too. Thanks!

• Misfitss138 Calculating status...
    Jan 18, 2013 6:35 AM (in response to iSRS)

Just an FYI...I have about 100 movies that I ripped from my personal collection in itunes (stored on my external HD). Only my purchases were shoing up in Itunes 11...For some reason all of my personal movies show up under the 'home movies tab' at the top. Not sure if this was your issue, but I am sure someone else is having the same problem

• fingolfin7 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
    Feb 1, 2013 1:58 PM (in response to OzziesMAC)

I've done everything listed above and my iCloud movies still aren't showing up. I've gone into Pref. and checked off on "Show iTunes in the Cloud Purchases" and even in the View dropdown I've got it selected correctly. Only 1 of my 50+ movies show up and none of my TV Shows show up either. Pretty frustrating.

• bike-guy Calculating status...
    Feb 25, 2013 11:54 AM (in response to CyberbianYoda)

This also fixed it for me!

Thanks

1 2 3 Previous Next

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (1)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.