Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Placing Order for Enrollment has no effect

I was trying to Enroll for Mac Dev program. I am from India.

Before Apple didn't used to provide the option to provide Credit Card details, but instead used to ask us to fax the Card details! However, today I noticed that it was aksing for Card details, which I did and then Clicked on "Place Order". However, I received no order recepit from Apple, also my Card company too did not report any transaction. In my Member Center the enrollment status shows "Enrollment Pending". I tried to pay again, but again no effect.

What is happening here? Did anyone else face this issue?

Posted on Dec 22, 2012 8:03 PM

12 replies

Mar 14, 2013 2:35 AM in response to nikolay.tzonev

I did not. Surprising as it may sound but it seems Apple manually copies the enrollment details from one system to another. When they copied Andhra Pradesh they made that Austin! Can you believe that!

So, the delay in my case was due to unavailabilty of staffs due to holidays. So, no staffs means there is no one to copy the data to the actual system.

Mar 14, 2013 2:54 AM in response to NirupamIndia

Ok thank you for your replay I'll just keep waiting. Does it have to be sooo complicated. Yesterday tried to enroll, I put my credit card number and the order compleated with no error. I did not receive any e-mail from apple, the status is still "Enrollment Pending" and when I click continue Enrollment -> purchas it asks me again for credit card 😟. Except the enrollment id there is no record to show that my payment details were entered successfully.

Placing Order for Enrollment has no effect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.