Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why isn't my photo stream not syncing

I have a iPhone 5, iPad (3rd gen), and iPad mini running the most update OS noting is syncing to my cloud. I turn it off and back on didn't work, I shut down all of my iDevices didn't work I'm running out of ideas. Can anyone help me or this another do not disturb thing where it will just fix itself? Also in the App Store when I go to get a free app it still asks me for my password I thought that stopped in iOS 6?

-yes wifi is on

-the test pic is only 5 kb so it's a not wait for it upload thing

Posted on Jan 3, 2013 6:30 PM

17 replies

Jan 3, 2013 7:06 PM in response to uselessSABOTAGE

i've taken a pictues that is 5 kbs uploaded it dropbox and download it on to my phone and wait for it upload to my stream. i have done this before the picutes have always shown in my stream. yes i have taken a pic with the camera. in fact from the time i posted last i took a pic and left it alone and i just checked it's still not on the stream.

Aug 18, 2013 3:15 PM in response to PChefLucyCT

When you take a new photo on your device, then close the Camera app and while connected to wifi with at least 20% battery life remaining on your device, see if the photo appears in your My Photo Stream album after a few minutes. Do this on any devices you are having trouble with and let me know what you find out and I'll try to help you.

why isn't my photo stream not syncing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.