Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Current Distribution Certificate revoke - affect my apps in the app store?

i'm in trouble and think, the only way to solve it is to revoke my

Current Distribution Certificate

(I've changed my Mac and revoked my develeoper profile sucessfully, but the distribution profiles are not working: Valid signing identity not found)

But the Warning, which then appaers, is not clear to me: does it mean, that my existing apps, which are in the app store, are NOT affected and still keep beeing downloadable and purchaseable in the app store?

And does it mean, that only my future apps are affected, and that I have to renew the profiles in case of updating old apps which are already in the app store?

Thanks a lot for your help.

:-)

iTunes Store-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on Jan 20, 2013 3:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2013 4:58 AM

I simply revoked the Current Distribution Certificate and luckily nothing bad happened. All my Apps are still in the store. :-)

Ok, then some new problems appeared, like duplicates in the key chain which I couldn't delete because Xcode renewed them again and again and therefore I've got new errors etc... finally I solved it somehow.

Good luck everyone.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 20, 2013 4:58 AM in response to Nautrino

I simply revoked the Current Distribution Certificate and luckily nothing bad happened. All my Apps are still in the store. :-)

Ok, then some new problems appeared, like duplicates in the key chain which I couldn't delete because Xcode renewed them again and again and therefore I've got new errors etc... finally I solved it somehow.

Good luck everyone.

Current Distribution Certificate revoke - affect my apps in the app store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.